Open Briefing partners with Vismo to provide our clients with access to an award-winning secure tracking platform and help them meet their duty of care obligations.
Clients can use the secure online dashboard to track and locate employees and vehicles anywhere in the world. Users can send check-ins and panic alerts from their app or personal tracker to the platform. Administrators can then respond via SMS or email directly from the online dashboard. Administrators can also set clearly-defined geofenced areas that will trigger an alert if a user enters a high-risk area or leaves a safe area, for example.
Unique features of the Vismo platform include:
- More accurate location via timed tracking rather than reports based on ‘significant change’ of location only
- The ability to move licences between devices and users
- VismoStream™: Encrypted transmission of live video and audio following a panic alert (via app)
- Patented power-saving measures
- Privacy mode: User can temporarily disable tracking
- Plus best-in-class standard features including:
- Secure tracking
- Geo-fences and country change alerts
- Panic alerts
- Check-ins (via smartphone app)
- Compatible with a large range of GPS trackers and smartphones
Access to the platform requires one annual licence per user, available from Open Briefing. The licence fee includes set up, training and technical support from Open Briefing and Vismo. The platform is currently available in English, with a Spanish version coming online in Q4 2018.