As part of our commitment to full transparency and accountability, we prepare evaluation reports every quarter to assess the progress we have achieved against our published objectives.
We publish these reports in full, uncensored, on our website so our community can hold us to account.
We have now (belatedly) published the evaluation report for January to March 2014. Highlights from these three months include:
- Open Briefing responded to four intelligence requests from civil society organisations during this quarter.
- In February, we passed the significant 2,000 subscribers milestone.
- Our new marketing strategy has successfully reversed the downwards trend in website visitor numbers, and we are now experiencing numbers that are back on target.
- Open Briefing published the results of a major study forecasting insecurity and conflict in Africa in three reports for West, Central and Southern Africa.
- Open Briefing launched a new fortnightly series, The View from Russia.
- Progress was made on five out of 10 objectives in the last quarter, and overall we are on target with six of our objectives.
You can read the full report below.
View in digital library | Download PDF