As part of our commitment to full transparency and accountability, we prepare evaluation reports every quarter to assess the progress we have achieved against our published objectives.
We publish these reports in full, uncensored, on our website so our community can hold us to account.
We have now (belatedly) published the evaluation reports for April-June and July-September 2014. Highlights from the last six months include:
- We responded to two civil society intelligence requests related to the use of improvised barrel bombs in Syria.
- We secured funding from the Remote Control project to launch a new series of monthly intelligence briefings on remote-control warfare.
- We published 26 intelligence briefings.
- We passed the significant milestone of 1,000 subscribers to our e-bulletin.
- We completed some consultancy/advisory work for KPMG.
We are now on target for six of our ten 2012-15 objectives, two of which we have already surpassed!
You can read the full reports below.