Open Briefing is delighted to launch its new website! This follows on from the recent launch of our new strategy, and the website has been completely redesigned to better showcase our full range of services, including:
- Responding to requests for intelligence from NGOs.
- Carrying out country risk assessments for project teams.
- Providing a public open source intelligence service.
- Deploying emergency extraction and evacuation teams.
- Providing remote medical support over the telephone or internet.
- Comprehensive hostile environment awareness training (HEAT).
- Advanced first aid training for aid workers, freelance journalists and others.
- Cyber security training, including insider threat management.
- Supplying the best first aid kits on the market.
- Supplying a full body armour package for freelance journalists and others.
- Renting satellite phones to those working in remote locations.
- Undertaking innovative research on defence and security issues.
- And much more…
“Open Briefing has proved hugely useful to Crisis Action and our partners time and again. Their high-quality analysis helps us focus our energies on where we can have the greatest impact for the protection of civilians in conflict. The value of that contribution cannot be over-estimated.”
Nick Martlew, UK director, Crisis Action
Our new website includes more information for grantmakers and better systems for making online donations and subscribing to our mailing lists. Our publications are also easier to access and browse. You should find both the desktop and mobile versions of the the site much easier to read and navigate around, and they include significant performance and security upgrades.
We will continue improving the website over the coming months. Any questions, please just ask!