Managers play an essential role in building and fostering healthy teams. A healthy team is a place where individuals feel safe to raise issues, where conflicts are handled in a psychologically safe manner, and trust and teamwork support individual and organisational growth and resilience.
Our wellbeing team delivers this three-hour workshop in person or online. During the session, you will cover:
- What is psychological safety?
- How to create a work environment that is psychologically safe.
- Assess how healthy your team is.
- Techniques to drive conversations that lead to healthy teams.
We can also deliver an introductory 90-minute webinar or in-person briefing covering:
- Definition of psychological safety.
- Introduction to a leader’s toolkit for developing psychological safety.
- Reflections on a case study.